Old August 19th 16, 07:14 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets)

replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...ts-346018-.htm

Old August 19th 16, 07:18 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/16 19:14, Neil wrote:
replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

Because they are made in india.

Josef Stalin
Old August 20th 16, 01:28 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/16 19:14, Neil wrote:
replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

Because they are made in india.

Or Ontario
Old August 20th 16, 03:14 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

In article s.com,
Neil wrote:
replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

By the age of the post you're replying to, shouldn't that be Londinium?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Shelf Brackets ? the_constructor[_2_] UK diy 12 September 28th 09 10:48 PM
Shelf Brackets louisxiv UK diy 9 December 6th 06 09:04 AM
Shelf brackets Dave UK diy 0 April 1st 06 11:21 PM
Cliffhanger shelf brackets newman UK diy 0 October 2nd 05 09:00 PM
B&Q Shelf brackets. Clint Sharp UK diy 2 January 3rd 05 11:45 AM