DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/400494-re-how-strong-shelf-brackets-london-brackets.html)

Neil[_18_] August 19th 16 07:14 PM

How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets)

replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...ts-346018-.htm

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] August 19th 16 07:18 PM

On 19/08/16 19:14, Neil wrote:
replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

Because they are made in india.

Josef Stalin

Dave Plowman (News) August 20th 16 03:14 PM

How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets)

In article s.com,
Neil wrote:
replying to lavenders19, Neil wrote:
Why re they called London Brackets???

By the age of the post you're replying to, shouldn't that be Londinium?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.