DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Politics (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/399480-re-ot-politics.html)

Cursitor Doom[_4_] July 25th 16 03:14 PM

OT Politics

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:46:36 +0100, thescullster wrote:

If you suddenly start posting to an alien group because a subject arises
that is OT, then it is difficult to make a judgement on whether the
posts are made by people whose opinions you would trust or consider
relevant.

Wouldn't work. I'd just about trust Dave Plowman to unblock a lav -
maybe. MAYBE. But I'd *never* trust his political opinion.