DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Phew - smelly (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/399449-phew-smelly.html)

DerbyBorn[_5_] July 24th 16 04:52 PM

Phew - smelly

I decided (for no particular reason other than I was cleaning the plinth)
to remove the pump outlet trap on our Indesit washer.

The small was awefull - inside were 2 Euros from a previous holiday. I
suppose their presence had trapped other particles and caused the horrid
smell. Given it a good clean and now running it on hot with a cleaning
solution from Aldi in it.

[email protected] July 25th 16 11:07 AM

Phew - smelly

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 15:52:05 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

I decided (for no particular reason other than I was cleaning the plinth)
to remove the pump outlet trap on our Indesit washer.

The small was awefull - inside were 2 Euros from a previous holiday.

It's ok . the referendum is over. no need to keep blaming everything
on Europe.

G.Harman