DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ariston Dishwasher (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/3987-ariston-dishwasher.html)

S P O N I X December 1st 03 10:59 AM

Ariston Dishwasher

I have an Ariston LSI61 dishwasher that blocked up.

I have removed the blockage but the electronics seem to have reverted
into a diagnostic mode.

The machine did this once before and iirc there was a way of resetting
the machine into "End user" mode that involved a special sequence of
key presses. I can't remember what it was!

Does anyone know how to reset it?

Ariston service manuals are only available on CD...does anyone have a
copy for sale?

sPoNiX

S P O N I X December 10th 03 02:54 PM

Ariston Dishwasher

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:59:37 GMT, (S P O N I X)
wrote:

I have an Ariston LSI61 dishwasher that blocked up.

I have removed the blockage but the electronics seem to have reverted
into a diagnostic mode.

The machine did this once before and iirc there was a way of resetting
the machine into "End user" mode that involved a special sequence of
key presses. I can't remember what it was!

Does anyone know how to reset it?

In case anyone is interested I have found the service information for
the LSI61 he
http://www.geocities.com/davehills/ariston which
includes all the fault codes and test modes.

(For reference the Indesit DI61 is internally the same machine.)

sPoNiX