Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maybe there is a case for Smartmeters

SSE today:

"Weve worked out youve used more electricity this
period than in the same period last year. This is based
on an estimated reading for this bill."

They must be clairvoyant. But when I tried to submit an accurate
reading, their website rejected it.

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davey" wrote in message ...
SSE today:

"We've worked out you've used more electricity this
period than in the same period last year. This is based
on an estimated reading for this bill."

They must be clairvoyant. But when I tried to submit an accurate
reading, their website rejected it.

The crafty sods no longer put the Freephone meterline number on the Bill

But it still works 0800 980 9651

Presumably they think people throw all their old bills away.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes of corse as the want your money ahead of time to use it themselves
before maybe, juast maybe allowing you to have someback.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Davey" wrote in message
SSE today:

"We've worked out you've used more electricity this
period than in the same period last year. This is based
on an estimated reading for this bill."

They must be clairvoyant. But when I tried to submit an accurate
reading, their website rejected it.

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/06/2016 14:58, Davey wrote:
SSE today:

"Weve worked out youve used more electricity this
period than in the same period last year. This is based
on an estimated reading for this bill."

They must be clairvoyant. But when I tried to submit an accurate
reading, their website rejected it.

Yup, when a smart meter gets it wrong, you will get yet another
opportunity for "computer says no" to creep into the process ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:09:59 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Yes of corse as the want your money ahead of time to use it
themselves before maybe, juast maybe allowing you to have someback.
Brian

I am already working a Credit balance down, they appear to want to keep
it up!

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Yes of corse as the want your money ahead of time to use it
themselves before maybe, juast maybe allowing you to have someback.
Brian

I am already working a Credit balance down, they appear to want to keep
it up!

Insist on an immediate full refund.

NT

Smartmeters Andy Burns[_11_] UK diy 6 January 25th 16 12:58 PM
Free electric on saturdays with smartmeters whisky-dave[_2_] UK diy 33 August 6th 13 09:37 PM
PC Case fan JIP[_2_] UK diy 10 June 11th 12 11:20 PM
Just in case ChairMan Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 January 21st 10 04:55 AM
In case it was too big for s.e.d Eeyore[_3_] Electronic Schematics 1 June 27th 09 01:56 AM