Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B & q is overcharging customers

Even though dulux paint is on Offer ???? for 2 for £30, (Dulux kitchen and
bathroom paint) the white is still charged at £20.83, so went to Homebase and
their NORMAL price is £15 a tin (including the white). Why are B & Q ripping
off their customers. I also bought some strong wallpaper paste and then found
it was half the price in the range.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...s-1127459-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"copeee" wrote in message
roups.com...
Even though dulux paint is on Offer ???? for 2 for £30, (Dulux kitchen and
bathroom paint) the white is still charged at £20.83, so went to Homebase and
their NORMAL price is £15 a tin (including the white). Why are B & Q ripping
off their customers. I also bought some strong wallpaper paste and then found
it was half the price in the range.

The B&Q price is for 10 litres

The others are for 5 litres.

HTH

--
posted from
http://www.sexoffendersregister.com/...s-1127459-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 06 May 2016 14:44:01 +0100, copeee wrote:

Even though dulux paint is on Offer ???? for 2 for £30, (Dulux kitchen and
bathroom paint) the white is still charged at £20.83, so went to Homebase and
their NORMAL price is £15 a tin (including the white). Why are B & Q ripping
off their customers. I also bought some strong wallpaper paste and then found
it was half the price in the range.

If you don't like their prices, don't shop there. Nobody's forcing you to.

--
Peter is now listening to "Guo Yi & Guo Yue - Mongolian Horse"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2016 14:44, copeee wrote:
Why are B & Q ripping off their customers.

In other news the pope's religion was found today,
and bears do indeed **** in the woods .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Because they can I would imagine. For their promoted items to be cheaper
they charge more for other stuff.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"copeee" wrote in
message roups.com...
Even though dulux paint is on Offer ???? for 2 for £30, (Dulux kitchen and
bathroom paint) the white is still charged at £20.83, so went to Homebase
and
their NORMAL price is £15 a tin (including the white). Why are B & Q
ripping
off their customers. I also bought some strong wallpaper paste and then
found
it was half the price in the range.
--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...s-1127459-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, Mobile and Social Media Interface to
uk.d-i-y and other home improvement groups

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"soup" wrote in message
On 06/05/2016 14:44, copeee wrote:
Why are B & Q ripping off their customers.

In other news the pope's religion was found today,
and bears do indeed **** in the woods .

Sunday Express also reveals that Diana is still dead and that Madelelien
Mcann is still missing.

--
Adam

howdens overcharging legin UK diy 15 October 20th 16 09:44 PM
Some customers... Mark Zacharias[_3_] Electronics Repair 50 April 3rd 16 07:30 AM
new hybrid batteries and overcharging john d hamilton Electronics Repair 30 October 15th 08 02:02 PM
Overcharging builders advice Duncan UK diy 20 October 4th 06 02:59 AM
Dewalt charger overcharging ?? Mike_in_SD Woodworking 5 July 2nd 06 04:49 AM