DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Less the Nasty Party, more the Nazi party (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/393941-less-nasty-party-more-nazi-party.html)

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] May 3rd 16 10:30 AM

Less the Nasty Party, more the Nazi party

...as Labour suspends over 50 MPS for racism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...emitic-and-ra/

'Hope not hate'? Dont make me larf...

RJH[_2_] May 3rd 16 10:41 AM

Less the Nasty Party, more the Nazi party

..as Labour suspends over 50 MPS for racism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...emitic-and-ra/

That would be 'members' (around 400,000). Can't even troll accurately.

--
Cheers, Rob

Brian Gaff May 4th 16 07:45 AM

Less the Nasty Party, more the Nazi party

Yawn. The general public are also biased of course, even though they would
deny it we all have somekindof bias on all sorts of things. Is this a reason
to go over the top or start a witch hunt I wonder?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...