Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Refitting panel to integrated dishwasher

New world integrated dishwasher DW60. Stopped working, the locking
mechanism was jammed. To sort I had to access the door innards (from the
dishwasher side), when I put back together the wooden panel that
attaches to the door is loose in one corner.
Anyone know how these are put together as this was inherited when we
bought this house so have no idea how it all fits together, probably
some sort of fixing kit but where how do I access it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

On 10/01/2016 10:28, ss wrote:
New world integrated dishwasher DW60. Stopped working, the locking
mechanism was jammed. To sort I had to access the door innards (from the
dishwasher side), when I put back together the wooden panel that
attaches to the door is loose in one corner.
Anyone know how these are put together as this was inherited when we
bought this house so have no idea how it all fits together, probably
some sort of fixing kit but where how do I access it.

Now sorted.

reasonable integrated dishwasher? The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 46 August 8th 14 11:16 PM
Integrated Dishwasher Mark UK diy 3 January 2nd 08 12:15 AM
Integrated Dishwasher or Free-Standing? Endulini UK diy 5 July 2nd 07 11:37 PM
Which dishwasher - semi or fully integrated nafuk UK diy 3 January 12th 07 03:32 PM
Integrated Dishwasher SantaUK UK diy 1 August 21st 06 11:12 AM