DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Petition (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/387315-ot-petition.html)

harry November 22nd 15 06:22 PM

OT Petition

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

Rod Speed November 22nd 15 06:56 PM

OT Petition

"harry" wrote in message
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

The resources of the UK are already overstretched,

Bull****.

vital services struggle to cope,

Bull****.

many of our own families go without

Bull****.

and not being able to decide ourselves as
to who gains entry worsens the situation.

Bull****.

We have quota limits

Not with other EUians you don't.

and passports issued in other EEC
countries should not add to this quota.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Dennis@home November 22nd 15 07:07 PM

OT Petition

On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Mr Pounder Esquire November 22nd 15 08:27 PM

OT Petition

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...g/arbvFRAzMq0J

Brian-Gaff November 23rd 15 10:25 AM

OT Petition

Unworkable and probably illegal I'd imagine.
However I do think it fair that any migrant where a country they migrate to
gives them a passport would state that they need to get permission to use it
for the first four years of residency. The difficult part is that if you
have no passport control in any case, how would you catch people in the
first place to check?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to

Fredxxx November 23rd 15 11:04 AM

OT Petition

On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

Are you the sort of person who supports the cause of why these migrants
want to come to the EU?

Dennis@home November 23rd 15 05:42 PM

OT Petition

On 23/11/2015 07:29, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 19:07:12 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Yes I have.

Not according to the data I downloaded you haven't.

Mr Pounder Esquire November 23rd 15 07:49 PM

OT Petition

dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2015 07:29, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 19:07:12 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Yes I have.

Not according to the data I downloaded you haven't.

I have signed it, but VERY obviously not in my real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

Harry will have signed it, but VERY obviously not in his real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

****ing hell Dennis!

Dennis@home November 23rd 15 10:14 PM

OT Petition

On 23/11/2015 19:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2015 07:29, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 19:07:12 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Yes I have.

Not according to the data I downloaded you haven't.

I have signed it, but VERY obviously not in my real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

Harry will have signed it, but VERY obviously not in his real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

To make the petition invalid!
What good is a petition where you can't trust those that have signed it.

Graham.[_11_] November 23rd 15 10:54 PM

OT Petition

dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2015 07:29, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 19:07:12 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Yes I have.

Not according to the data I downloaded you haven't.

I have signed it, but VERY obviously not in my real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

Harry will have signed it, but VERY obviously not in his real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

To make the petition invalid!
What good is a petition where you can't trust those that have signed it.

It's pretty invalid as it is. It talks about the EEC, which hasn't
existed since 1993, and with a couple of commas added, and a question
mark at the end, it might even pass for English.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Dennis@home November 23rd 15 11:15 PM

OT Petition

dennis@home wrote:
[...]

Well these foreigners aren't very good at English, just look at harry
and pounder.

harry November 24th 15 07:49 AM

OT Petition

On Monday, 23 November 2015 11:04:42 UTC, Fredxxx wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

Are you the sort of person who supports the cause of why these migrants
want to come to the EU?

These foreigners are fine in their own country.
Trouble is, they want to bring their **** cultures with them if they come here.

Adrian November 24th 15 07:57 AM

OT Petition

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:54:06 +0000, Graham. wrote:

I have signed it, but VERY obviously not in my real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

Harry will have signed it, but VERY obviously not in his real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

To make the petition invalid!
What good is a petition where you can't trust those that have signed it.

It's pretty invalid as it is. It talks about the EEC, which hasn't
existed since 1993, and with a couple of commas added, and a question
mark at the end, it might even pass for English.

Why are the most rabid bigots usually the least educated?

Ooops. Seem to have answered my own question there, don't I?

Rod Speed November 24th 15 08:34 AM

OT Petition

"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, 23 November 2015 11:04:42 UTC, Fredxxx wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

Are you the sort of person who supports the cause of why these migrants
want to come to the EU?

These foreigners are fine in their own country.
Trouble is, they want to bring their **** cultures with them if they come
here.

Corse none of you lot ever rampaged outside your own
country and brought your **** 'cultures' with them, eh ?