DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Yet more cultural enrichment. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/385114-ot-yet-more-cultural-enrichment.html)

harry September 23rd 15 07:28 PM

OT Yet more cultural enrichment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Richard[_10_] September 23rd 15 07:46 PM

"harry" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Nice to see those peace loving moslems at work.
Can't wait for the lefty loony responses to your post.

DerbyBorn[_5_] September 23rd 15 08:16 PM

OT Yet more cultural enrichment.

harry wrote in news:f5ba91ca-0836-4b3b-8309-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

They are like time bombs awating the command from their sky fairy to tell
them to act.

The birthrate is high so they will achieve majority without much / any
effort.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 23rd 15 09:58 PM

OT Yet more cultural enrichment.

2.236...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAH5...ature=youtu.be

whisky-dave[_2_] September 24th 15 11:17 AM

On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 20:16:29 UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
harry wrote in news:f5ba91ca-0836-4b3b-8309-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

That's why you use detergents

sm_jamieson September 24th 15 02:14 PM

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 8:16:29 PM UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
harry wrote in news:f5ba91ca-0836-4b3b-8309-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

They are like time bombs awating the command from their sky fairy to tell
them to act.

The birthrate is high so they will achieve majority without much / any
effort.

If that is the case, you can hope that genetically close breeding makes the resultant offspring less dangerous - or would they be more so ?!
By the way, this is a scientific comment (i.e. not racist).

Simon.

Rod Speed September 24th 15 09:17 PM

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 8:16:29 PM UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
harry wrote in news:f5ba91ca-0836-4b3b-8309-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

They are like time bombs awating the command from their sky fairy to tell
them to act.

The birthrate is high so they will achieve majority without much / any
effort.

If that is the case, you can hope that genetically close breeding makes
the resultant offspring less dangerous - or would they be more so ?!

Hard to say. Genetically close breeding doesn't really produce
either result with dogs and cats and domesticated animals but
those are rather more selective breeding than we get with humans.

The Japs with their rather more genetically close breeding than
say on that soggy little island of yours can be rather more fierce
at times, but the ex colonys may not agree on that either.

By the way, this is a scientific comment (i.e. not racist).

whisky-dave[_2_] September 25th 15 02:02 PM

On Thursday, 24 September 2015 14:14:13 UTC+1, sm_jamieson wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 8:16:29 PM UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
harry wrote in news:f5ba91ca-0836-4b3b-8309-
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

They are like time bombs awating the command from their sky fairy to tell
them to act.

The birthrate is high so they will achieve majority without much / any
effort.

If that is the case, you can hope that genetically close breeding makes the resultant offspring less dangerous - or would they be more so ?!

I think it's more danerous plotically and socially, mainly due to lack of experience of other cultures and ideas.
I doubt inbreeding adds to physical health or strenght.

Rod Speed September 26th 15 12:32 AM

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 24 September 2015 14:14:13 UTC+1, sm_jamieson wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 8:16:29 PM UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:
harry wrote in
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-iCNuaMO0

Oil and water don't mix.

They are like time bombs awating the command from their sky fairy to
tell
them to act.

The birthrate is high so they will achieve majority without much / any
effort.

If that is the case, you can hope that genetically close breeding makes
the resultant offspring less dangerous - or would they be more so ?!

I think it's more danerous plotically and socially, mainly due to lack of
experience of other cultures and ideas.

I doubt inbreeding adds to physical health or strenght.

It has done with domesticated animals.

By the way, this is a scientific comment (i.e. not racist).

harry September 26th 15 08:33 AM

On Saturday, 26 September 2015 00:32:28 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

Drivel.
Many dogs die early because of inbred genetic faults.
None of our domestic animals could survive in the wild.

Rod Speed September 26th 15 09:25 AM

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Fact.

Many dogs die early because of inbred genetic faults.

Irrelevant to whether some domesticated animals have
been bred for immense physical strength using inbreeding,
most obviously with very heavy horses and draught horses etc.

None of our domestic animals could survive in the wild.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of pigs, horses, camels, dogs, cats, buffalo etc etc etc
that have in fact done fine in the wild and have in fact ended
up being very difficult indeed to get rid of in the wild when
that has happened. Quite a few of them have in fact completely
****ed over what wild stuff there was before that happened,
most obviously with cats in some environments.

whisky-dave[_2_] September 28th 15 12:28 PM

[...]

I don't want to hear aboiut yuor sex life.