Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi deco metal paint

Has anyone used aldi Deco metal paint? It says that surfaces should be stable, clean, dry and free of grease. Then clean surfaces thoroughly with metal cleaner before painting. Maybe I am just being dense but what is metal cleaner? They can not mean polish?

TIA.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to chade, Baggins wrote:
Yeah I tried to paint it on my outdoor metal furniture dreadful stuff,, it's
like water and had to stop and use a spray on paint.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1070642-.htm

Metal paint Capitol UK diy 3 September 17th 14 12:25 AM
Want to buy: lime green toilet (art deco) David Rumpel Home Repair 8 July 27th 12 05:34 PM
Cooke and Lewis Luciana WC Deco Close Coupled pan need to order direct chris[_6_] UK diy 2 June 5th 12 05:58 PM
Need Art Deco Inspiration? Check THIS site out charlieb Woodworking 2 July 6th 09 12:09 AM
Deco On A Slope / Retaining Wall [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 15th 09 01:34 AM