DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Using Eurostar (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/381614-ot-using-eurostar.html)

Ferretygubbins July 30th 15 08:58 PM

OT Using Eurostar

"TheChief" wrote in message ...

Hi all
Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will
have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday?
He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00
pm AFAIK.

Thanks

According to the Eurostar service information page -
http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e-information/ there
doesn't appear to be any significant disruption at present

Cheers

Chris French July 30th 15 09:20 PM

OT Using Eurostar

In message , Ferretygubbins
writes

"TheChief" wrote in message ...

Hi all
Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will
have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday?
He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00
pm AFAIK.

Thanks

According to the Eurostar service information page -
http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e-information/
there doesn't appear to be any significant disruption at present

I think the only thing that is causing disruption to Eurostar is when
something actually closes the tunnel or French terminal- such as when
some people got into the Eurotunnel terminal recently (or possibly even
tried to get into the tunnel?).

--
Chris French

TheChief August 27th 15 12:31 AM

OT Using Eurostar

Hi all
Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will
have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday?
He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00
pm AFAIK.

Thanks

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TheChief August 27th 15 12:32 AM

OT Using Eurostar

"Ferretygubbins" Wrote in
message:

"TheChief" wrote in message ...

Hi all
Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will
have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday?
He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00
pm AFAIK.

Thanks

According to the Eurostar service information page -
http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e-information/ there
doesn't appear to be any significant disruption at present

Cheers

Many thanks ferretygubbins
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TheChief August 27th 15 12:32 AM

OT Using Eurostar

"Ferretygubbins" Wrote in
message:

"TheChief" wrote in message ...

Hi all
Does anyone know what impact the current immigrant fiasco will
have on my lad travelling to Brussels on Monday?
He will be taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras around 1:00
pm AFAIK.

Thanks

According to the Eurostar service information page -
http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e-information/ there
doesn't appear to be any significant disruption at present

Cheers

Thanks Ferretygubbins
The media attention is focussed fairly and squarely on the freight
traffic atm!

Phil

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----