DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   roof & conservatory cleaning (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/381335-re-roof-conservatory-cleaning.html)

itsnaeme June 28th 15 10:07 PM

roof & conservatory cleaning

"itsnaeme" wrote in message news:...
I live in aberdeen,can anybody could be the roughist idea what would be a
fair price to be expected to pay for the brushing down moss etc from roof
and conservatory.I live in a bungalow with a slight sloping of roof on the
conservatroy which has collected the rubbish blowing from the roof. What
do
I ask about what is involved also if I ask if they are insured what if
they
say yes how do I know?I wouldnt want to claim on my insurance if there was
any damage,anything else I need to be aware of before I get quotes
thank you