DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Appointment booking software (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/380867-ot-appointment-booking-software.html)

Murmansk May 10th 15 09:04 PM

OT Appointment booking software

Bit of a long shot but I need some software with which to book appointments for the charity I work for.

It needs to allow other users on the network to see what appointments are available and allocate people to the appointments, and ideally produce a letter to send to them to confirm their appointment.

[email protected] May 10th 15 09:56 PM

On Sunday, 10 May 2015 21:04:54 UTC+1, Murmansk wrote:
Bit of a long shot but I need some software with which to book appointments
for the charity I work for.
It needs to allow other users on the network to see what appointments are
available and allocate people to the appointments, and ideally produce a
letter to send to them to confirm their appointment.

You could look at
http://www.setmore.com/

There are also a variety of apps/accessories for Google Calendar which might work.

Owain

Tim Watts[_3_] May 10th 15 10:13 PM

On 10/05/15 21:04, Murmansk wrote:
Bit of a long shot but I need some software with which to book appointments for the charity I work for.

It needs to allow other users on the network to see what appointments are available and allocate people to the appointments, and ideally produce a letter to send to them to confirm their appointment.

We use Doodle for ad-hoc stuff at work - it lets people see available
slots and book themselves in. No sure about letters though - but might
be possible to code something to its API.

http://doodle.com/