DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recommendations for double glazing company in SE London (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/3725-recommendations-double-glazing-company-se-london.html)

Jason Arthurs November 21st 03 10:41 AM

Recommendations for double glazing company in SE London

I am looking to get my grandmother's house double glazed early next
year and was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations for a DG
company operating in Southeast London?

Just hope someone else had successfully negotiated the shark pool in
that area...

Regards,
Jason.
---
Replace nntp with my name to reply.

Christian McArdle November 21st 03 03:11 PM

Recommendations for double glazing company in SE London

I am looking to get my grandmother's house double glazed early next
year

What sort of house is it? When was it built?

Christian.