DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is it possible to connect a garden hose to a shower hose? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/371943-re-possible-connect-garden-hose-shower-hose.html)

Tim[_37_] June 19th 14 11:44 PM

Is it possible to connect a garden hose to a shower hose?

replying to Christian McArdle, Tim wrote:
cmcardle75 wrote:

I was thinking of having an outside hot tap myself. Very useful with a hose
for washing the car or filling a paddling pool.
Christian.

Roger, thinks "kids" + water + outside...
get it?

[email protected] June 20th 14 10:13 AM

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:44:02 PM UTC+1, Tim wrote:
Roger, thinks "kids" + water + outside...
get it?

I expect the kids have done their O levels by now or possibly even headed off to university ...

Owain

John Rumm June 20th 14 01:58 PM

On 20/06/2014 10:13, wrote:
On Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:44:02 PM UTC+1, Tim wrote:
Roger, thinks "kids" + water + outside...
get it?

I expect the kids have done their O levels by now or possibly even headed off to university ...

Yup, not heard from Christian around these parts for years...

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |