Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/04/2014 17:58, polygonum wrote:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/04/2014 18:22, Roger Mills wrote:
On 13/04/2014 17:58, polygonum wrote:

Yes - it is! :-(

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A's lunch

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:22:58 +0100
polygonum wrote:

Damn, double-damn and drat.

Been there, done that. So I use Thunderbird for mail, and Clawsmail for
news. Suits me fine, and keeps the two things separate.
Also a good reason to ignore Seamonkey.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:58:42 PM UTC+1, polygonum wrote:
Arrived at 13:20 today.

Better late than never?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is this an issue, going to write a song about it?

Was it delivered by a drone or what?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"polygonum" wrote in message
Arrived at 13:20 today.

--
Rod

Unlucky lunch eastender[_4_] UK diy 12 March 19th 13 12:57 PM
Old wooden lunch box Sonnich Jensen Woodworking 2 October 15th 12 03:39 PM
Linda Barker on Working Lunch Usenet Nutter UK diy 146 October 1st 09 06:18 AM
OT - Did you hear the one about Obama has lunch with 4 presidents... [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 7th 09 11:25 PM
How I spent my lunch hour Stupendous Man Metalworking 5 May 16th 08 01:56 AM