DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT. EU and Brexit (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/369714-ot-eu-brexit.html)

harryagain[_2_] April 12th 14 07:38 AM

OT. EU and Brexit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...overnment.html
More EU shenanigans.

Dave Plowman (News) April 12th 14 11:37 AM

OT. EU and Brexit

In article ,
harryagain wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...overnment.html
More EU shenanigans.

Did you actually read the article? It's the UK government which have
stopped him commenting further - so nothing to do with the EU.

But don't let that stop your prejudice spouting.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

RJH[_2_] April 12th 14 02:11 PM

OT. EU and Brexit

On 12/04/2014 07:38, harryagain wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...overnment.html
More EU shenanigans.

Has some *very* nasty and unfounded assumptions. I'm amazed a 'diplomat'
can or would publish such nonsense. Here if interested:

http://www.iea.org.uk/publications/r...-not-isolation

--
Cheers, Rob

Dave W[_2_] April 12th 14 04:44 PM

OT. EU and Brexit

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:50:52 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
harryagain wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...iplomat-who-wo
n-EU-exit-essay-prize-silenced-by-government.html
More EU shenanigans.

Did you actually read the article? It's the UK government which have
stopped him commenting further - so nothing to do with the EU.

Dan Hannan tweeted yesterday that the FCO has notified him that the
klod is free to give interviews.

There's about 5 minutes about this on the BBC Today programme 09/04/14
at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03zr0w0, 2h47m from the start.
Includes the last few words from Iain Mansfield.
--
Dave W

Adrian April 12th 14 04:51 PM

OT. EU and Brexit

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:44:35 +0100, Dave W wrote:

Includes the last few words from Iain Mansfield.

You make it sound like a David Kelly's been done to him...