DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does size really matter? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/3666-does-size-really-matter.html)

Sasha Klamp November 18th 03 11:36 PM

Does size really matter?

I was reading a book from the libery about decorating and it said that
you had to put the size on the wall before you put up paper on the wall
you had sized. I can understand that you would need to know the size of
the room before you got the paper but not that you had to put the size
all round the room as well. Is that to make sure you remember it or is
something else going on? When I asked my boyfriend about this he just
shruged his shoulders and said that size did'nt matter anyway. Is that
true or was he wrong again?

Two Tun November 18th 03 11:47 PM

Does size really matter?

(Sasha Klamp) said:

I was reading a book from the libery about decorating and it said that
you had to put the size on the wall before you put up paper on the wall
you had sized. I can understand that you would need to know the size of
the room before you got the paper but not that you had to put the size
all round the room as well. Is that to make sure you remember it or is
something else going on? When I asked my boyfriend about this he just
shruged his shoulders and said that size did'nt matter anyway. Is that
true or was he wrong again?

You were funny only the first time.

Two Tun

Paul King November 19th 03 12:21 AM

Does size really matter?

ROTFLMAO!

"Sasha Klamp" wrote in message
om...
I was reading a book from the libery about decorating and it said that
you had to put the size on the wall before you put up paper on the wall
you had sized. I can understand that you would need to know the size of
the room before you got the paper but not that you had to put the size
all round the room as well. Is that to make sure you remember it or is
something else going on? When I asked my boyfriend about this he just
shruged his shoulders and said that size did'nt matter anyway. Is that
true or was he wrong again?

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).