DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   #She was split from ass to tit# (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/365387-she-split-ass-tit.html)

G.[_2_] December 17th 13 04:26 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite
--

Bill Wright[_2_] December 17th 13 05:13 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Bill

dennis@home December 17th 13 06:01 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

On 17/12/2013 17:13, Bill Wright wrote:
G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Bill

The idiot had probably seen some of the videos where a dildo has been
attached to various power tools (without a blade). Or maybe he wanted to
kill her?

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] December 17th 13 06:13 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Bill

The idiot had probably seen some of the videos where a dildo has been
attached to various power tools (without a blade). Or maybe he wanted to
kill her?

aka 'going out with a bang'.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Tim Watts[_2_] December 17th 13 08:05 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Bill

The idiot had probably seen some of the videos where a dildo has been
attached to various power tools (without a blade). Or maybe he wanted to
kill her?

Naked Gun and the kango?

"The Anal Instruder" IIRC

ARW December 17th 13 08:10 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Credit card?

--
Adam

Phil L December 17th 13 08:49 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

G. wrote:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

Almost five years old, and I think I've seen it half a dozen times already

F Murtz December 18th 13 01:01 AM

#She was split from ass to tit#

Bill Wright wrote:
G. wrote:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

I know power tools can make life a lot easier, but that man is a lazy
******* if he can't toss his wife off in the customary manner.

Bill

Lucky he didn't use an angle grinder.

Bill Wright[_2_] December 18th 13 08:10 PM

#She was split from ass to tit#

Phil L wrote:
G. wrote:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

Almost five years old, and I think I've seen it half a dozen times already

Your writing's very good young feller.

Bill

mogga December 19th 13 10:33 AM

#She was split from ass to tit#

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:10:44 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

Phil L wrote:
G. wrote:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/11...yssey=obinsite

Almost five years old, and I think I've seen it half a dozen times already

Your writing's very good young feller.

Bill

But at that age he shouldn't be reading that sort of thing. :)
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk