DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google Earth (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/364473-google-earth.html)

Artic[_2_] November 25th 13 08:36 AM

Google Earth

Review by a septic of Google Earth that's actually on the Google Play
site.

" Jack Glick
....O.k. Live look would be essential such as what is currently in my
driveway not a picture from years ago. That way if you are away from
home you can see if anyone is messing with your house..."

Adrian November 25th 13 08:42 AM

Google Earth

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:36:58 +0000, Artic wrote:

Review by a septic of Google Earth that's actually on the Google Play
site.

" Jack Glick ...O.k. Live look would be essential such as what is
currently in my driveway not a picture from years ago. That way if you
are away from home you can see if anyone is messing with your house..."

Wow. Damn right! That'd be really, really, really useful. Why don't
Google do it? It's a global conspiracy, I tell you!

Jim K[_3_] November 25th 13 09:09 AM

Google Earth

Bet he doesn't need a passport.

Jim K

The Other Mike[_3_] November 25th 13 04:24 PM

Google Earth

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:36:58 -0000, Artic wrote:

Review by a septic of Google Earth that's actually on the Google Play
site.

" Jack Glick
...O.k. Live look would be essential such as what is currently in my
driveway not a picture from years ago. That way if you are away from
home you can see if anyone is messing with your house..."

I showed a very old pensioner their house on Google Earth. They commented that
they couldn't see the car on the drive on the laptop screen yet they could see
it out of the window.