DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Surprise (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/363093-surprise.html)

Bill Wright[_2_] October 19th 13 12:47 AM

Surprise

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/surprise.JPG

Bill

Tim Lamb[_2_] October 19th 13 08:39 AM

Surprise

In message , Bill Wright
writes
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/surprise.JPG

Flattest joke we farm kids played was to put a frog in the pair of
Wellington boots taken off during the lunch break by a land army girl.

Either the Frog had escaped or she simply did not notice!

--
Tim Lamb

PeterC October 19th 13 09:09 AM

Surprise

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:39:07 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Bill Wright
writes
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/surprise.JPG

Flattest joke we farm kids played was to put a frog in the pair of
Wellington boots taken off during the lunch break by a land army girl.

Either the Frog had escaped or she simply did not notice!

If the Frog had escaped, surely he would have kept the boots on when he
went.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Brian Gaff October 19th 13 12:45 PM

Surprise

Oh, I thought it might have been half a picture of Cilla Black.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message