DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Car body shop. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/361589-car-body-shop.html)

Dave Plowman (News) August 31st 13 04:15 PM

Car body shop.

I've asked on more appropriate groups, but not had much success. I'm after
a decent body shop in the SE - more specifically the SW London area, but
I'll happily travel for better value.

Place I did use has closed down due to the owner retiring.

It's for cash, not insurance, jobs. Courtesy car and posh reception not
required. Just decent work at a decent price.

--
*Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

charles August 31st 13 05:16 PM

Car body shop.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I've asked on more appropriate groups, but not had much success. I'm after
a decent body shop in the SE - more specifically the SW London area, but
I'll happily travel for better value.

Place I did use has closed down due to the owner retiring.

It's for cash, not insurance, jobs. Courtesy car and posh reception not
required. Just decent work at a decent price.

You could do worse than try: Philip Stonely at Effingham Junction. KT24
5HE; 01483 284805. My wife & daughter have both used him for private work.
You can Google for him. Only about 5 minutes walk from the railway
station, convenient when you leave the car.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18