Ledswinger

Default How I clean emultion paint rollers

"M. Jakeman" wrote in message

Bung 'em in the washing mashine.

Bung 'em in the bin and use a new one.

Led

Martin

Tried that one; still walking with a limp ;-)

"M. Jakeman" wrote in message

Bung 'em in the washing mashine.

Jake

duncan

You can get a set made by a company called Dandy which
cleans them in about 20 seconds flat.

Damn brilliant they are, got mine for 19 quid on QVC

It consists of a plastic insert that goes inside most rollers
and has a metal spindal on the end which you insert into the chuck
of your electric drill (corded or cordless) point the thing
into a cardboard box lined with a plastic bag and spin for say 10 seconds
(cleans the bulk off) then you dip it in a bucket
of water (the roller NOt the drill) stick the thing back in the cardboard
box and spin for anther 10 seconds.

hey presto its clean.

"M. Jakeman" wrote in message

Bung 'em in the washing mashine.

Jake

Rick Hughes

Dandy paint roller cleaner - fits in an electric drill and throws off all
paint in seconds,

"M. Jakeman" wrote in message

Bung 'em in the washing mashine.

Jake

Gnube

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:27:08 +0000 (UTC), "duncan"
wrote:

You can get a set made by a company called Dandy which
cleans them in about 20 seconds flat.

Damn brilliant they are, got mine for 19 quid on QVC

It consists of a plastic insert that goes inside most rollers
and has a metal spindal on the end which you insert into the chuck
of your electric drill (corded or cordless) point the thing
into a cardboard box lined with a plastic bag and spin for say 10 seconds
(cleans the bulk off) then you dip it in a bucket
of water (the roller NOt the drill) stick the thing back in the cardboard
box and spin for anther 10 seconds.

hey presto its clean.

got them here for 12.99 - are these the same though?

http://www.casa.co.uk/dandy.htm

Take Care,
Gnube
I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)

Jeremy Smith

Or you just wrap them in a plastic bag to prevent drying out and keep
re-using for the same colour paint, then throw away the furry bit, retaining
the cage bit for future use. Life is too short.

Jeremy

wrote:

[...]

---