Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oxygen

This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC.
They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC?
Cheers
www.davidhowardjeweller.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/05/2013 15:27, Jeweller wrote:
This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC.
They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC?
Cheers

If you only use small volumes and are trying to avoid cylinder rental
charges, you might look at
http://www.hobbyweld.co.uk/default.php?page=59
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/05/2013 15:27, Jeweller wrote:
This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC.
They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC?
Cheers

Have you tried Air Products?

--
Peter Crosland
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/05/2013 15:41, Phil wrote:
On May 9, 3:27 pm, Jeweller wrote:
This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC.
They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC?
Cheers
--www.davidhowardjeweller.co.uk

Adam's gas?

you after breathing grade gas ? ... or burning grade

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 9, 10:06*pm, Rick Hughes
wrote:
On 09/05/2013 15:41, Phil wrote: On May 9, 3:27 pm, Jeweller wrote:
This must be the place to ask for an alternative to BOC.
They seem to want to drain me of all my money.

Can anyone tell me about another supplier that is not as expensive as BOC?
Cheers
--www.davidhowardjeweller.co.uk

Adam's gas?

you after breathing grade gas ? ... or burning grade

I thought the clue was in the name / sig

Can welding Oxygen be used in place of medical oxygen? Some Guy Home Repair 180 April 20th 20 03:23 PM
The world has run out of oxygen [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 10th 12 08:54 AM
Can one breathe industrial oxygen Karl Townsend Metalworking 2 January 12th 11 11:29 PM
Oxygen Bleach alexander.keys1 UK diy 51 February 17th 07 08:40 AM
Oxygen Samantha BeanHead Metalworking 15 January 4th 05 11:19 PM