DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Pointless (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/353731-ot-pointless.html)

John Miller[_5_] March 5th 13 12:38 AM

OT - Pointless

I may be behind the times here, but there was a contestant on Pointless
tonight (BBC1) who was a handyman called Dave. Anybody we know?

John M

John Rumm March 5th 13 03:39 AM

OT - Pointless

On 05/03/2013 00:38, John Miller wrote:
I may be behind the times here, but there was a contestant on Pointless
tonight (BBC1) who was a handyman called Dave. Anybody we know?

Na, far to pretty ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Brian Gaff March 5th 13 08:52 AM

OT - Pointless

Dunno, but I thought most handymen were either dave or fred?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Paul Herber[_2_] March 5th 13 10:38 AM

OT - Pointless

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:43:07 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article ,
John Miller wrote:

I may be behind the times here, but there was a contestant on Pointless
tonight (BBC1) who was a handyman called Dave. Anybody we know?

Our postman is called Dave, so is a local architect. There's a lot of it
about.

How come these guys even get their own TV station? Before you know it someone will even be
claiming that Richard is a special name!

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ twitter: @sandrilaLtd