DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ecobuild 5th - 7th March (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/353557-re-ecobuild-5th-7th-march.html)

gremlin_95[_3_] February 27th 13 09:25 PM

Ecobuild 5th - 7th March

On 08/02/2013 23:56, gremlin_95 wrote:
Anyone from here planning on having a nose around at the Ecobuild
exhibition this year?

http://www.ecobuild.co.uk/

Just to update this, I will be there on the 7th.

--
David

Andrew Gabriel March 3rd 13 11:59 AM

Ecobuild 5th - 7th March

In article ,
gremlin_95 writes:
On 08/02/2013 23:56, gremlin_95 wrote:
Anyone from here planning on having a nose around at the Ecobuild
exhibition this year?

http://www.ecobuild.co.uk/

Just to update this, I will be there on the 7th.

I'm thinking of 6th or 7th. I have to squeeze it
in around meetings I have both days though.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Bob Minchin[_4_] March 3rd 13 03:57 PM

Ecobuild 5th - 7th March

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
gremlin_95 writes:
On 08/02/2013 23:56, gremlin_95 wrote:
Anyone from here planning on having a nose around at the Ecobuild
exhibition this year?

http://www.ecobuild.co.uk/

Just to update this, I will be there on the 7th.

I'm thinking of 6th or 7th. I have to squeeze it
in around meetings I have both days though.

I'll be there on the 5th - nothing personal guys!