Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can I find an inline tap for garden hose?

On Friday 15 February 2013 19:30 MM wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I have a bayonet coupling on the end of the hose to connect to my car
washing brush. I also have a spray attachment. I don't want to have to
walk all the way back to the garden tap each time I want to swap the
bri=ush for the spray and vice versa. So what I want is a tap that I
can fit in the hose about, say, 2m from the brush or spray.

MM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hose+inline+tap

I'm sorry - I couldn't resist ;-
Have you never seen a hose type valve - they've been around for decades.

I have one about 3m from my hose's dangerous end, for exactly the same
reason.

Reading this on the web? See: