DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I find an inline tap for garden hose? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/353073-re-where-can-i-find-inline-tap-garden-hose.html)

Old Codger[_4_] February 15th 13 08:14 PM

Where can I find an inline tap for garden hose?

On 15/02/2013 19:30, MM wrote:
I have a bayonet coupling on the end of the hose to connect to my car
washing brush. I also have a spray attachment. I don't want to have to
walk all the way back to the garden tap each time I want to swap the
bri=ush for the spray and vice versa. So what I want is a tap that I
can fit in the hose about, say, 2m from the brush or spray.

Google "inline hose tap" and you will get plenty of valid suggestions.

Wilkinsons, B & Q or any garden centre are likely places.

Hozelock, Am-Tech and Kingfisher all make them.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field