Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Volvo parts

Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60 T5
oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want £220
for one and £154 for the other.
I dont, do you?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/12/12 12:29, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60
T5 oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want
£220 for one and £154 for the other.
I dont, do you?

Mike

These guys are pretty widely used (don't know if they do your O2 sensor):

http://www.gsfcarparts.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:42:11 +0000, Dom Ostrowski
wrote:

On 21/12/12 12:29, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60
T5 oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want
£220 for one and £154 for the other.
I don’t, do you?

Mike

These guys are pretty widely used (don't know if they do your O2 sensor):

http://www.gsfcarparts.com/

enter the comp and you get a discount code.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Muddymike wrote:
My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60
T5 oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want
£220 for one and £154 for the other. I don‘t, do you?

I very much doubt they have specially made ones. But may use a unique
connector. Have you looked at generic types on Ebay with a view to
swapping the connector?

--
* What do they call a coffee break at the Lipton Tea Company? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Muddymike wrote:
My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60
T5 oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want
£220 for one and £154 for the other. I don‘t, do you?

I very much doubt they have specially made ones. But may use a unique
connector. Have you looked at generic types on Ebay with a view to
swapping the connector?

Or the vehicle specific ones on ebay even - 35 currently listed for S60-T5

Bob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:29:41 -0000, "Muddymike" wrote:

Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60 T5
oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want £220
for one and £154 for the other.
I don’t, do you?

Mike

Look at
http://www.eurocarparts.com/lambda-sensor
http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/...?cPath=104_659

Good luck...
Rick... (The other Rick)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Minchin bob.minchinREMOVE@
YOURHATntlworld.com scribeth thus
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Muddymike wrote:
My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60
T5 oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want
£220 for one and £154 for the other. I don€˜t, do you?

I very much doubt they have specially made ones. But may use a unique
connector. Have you looked at generic types on Ebay with a view to
swapping the connector?

Or the vehicle specific ones on ebay even - 35 currently listed for S60-T5

Bob

I'd be a shade wary about buying on fleabay as I bought an idle valve
for my Audi and it never quite worked as it should in fact it made
another problem worse. And as I changed it for a new part I thought it
was OK and the problem lied elsewhere.

It was just a duff Chinese knock off copy. In fact cleaning up the
original part restored it all to proper operation...

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60 T5
oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want £220
for one and £154 for the other.
I dont, do you?

You could try
http://www.classicvolvoparts.co.uk/

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:29:41 -0000, "Muddymike" wrote:

Hi Guys

My son has asked if I know of a reasonably prices supplier of Volvo S60 T5
oxygen sensors? Or have any suggestions for a cheaper fix? Volvo want £220
for one and £154 for the other.
I don’t, do you?

Mike

This is the place to find out.