Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is inhibitor?

Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...sion_Inhibitor

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/12/2012 11:28, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

Some info. he

http://hazard.com/msds/f2/bnd/bndlc.html

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...sion_Inhibitor

Thanks!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:41:28 +0000, polygonum
wrote:

On 19/12/2012 11:28, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

Some info. he

http://hazard.com/msds/f2/bnd/bndlc.html

Not too sure that's what the OP was looking for, but I love the way
that COSHH document gives a UK address followed by a (presumably) USA
telephone number with no IDD code.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 19/12/2012 11:28, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

Some hints he-

http://www.innovadex.com/Cleaners/Pr...ion-Inhibitors
Some info. he

http://hazard.com/msds/f2/bnd/bndlc.html

Not too sure that's what the OP was looking for, but I love the way
that COSHH document gives a UK address followed by a (presumably) USA
telephone number with no IDD code.

That would be because the URL given is on a USA specific website. The
phone number is probably the one for the importer.

The UK version for an equivalent product is he-

http://www.scalemaster.co.uk/pdfs/SM1.pdf

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 19/12/2012 11:28, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

Some info. he

http://hazard.com/msds/f2/bnd/bndlc.html

Not too sure that's what the OP was looking for, but I love the way
that COSHH document gives a UK address followed by a (presumably) USA
telephone number with no IDD code.

Or not:
http://anywhoyp.yellowpages.com/reve...rand&fap_terms[phone]=2156573151

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:41:51 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

If it looks crummy and smells awful its probably not drinkable if you were
thinking along those lines.. sorry just wondered why you were interested.

Brian

I just wondered what chemical it was.
We were discussing the other thread about the heat exchanger and the
doodah whatsits that you can add to help filter crap out of the
system. Which got me thinking about what inhibitor was.

I make my own wine so no need to look for alternatives to drink!
(The mint wine was delicious!)
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 19, 11:28*am, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.
--http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Have a Google at Fernox.
(Trade name for an inhibitor.)
Prevents or slows corrosion and galvanic action.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/12/2012 11:28, mogga wrote:
Whats in heating ssystem inhibitor?

Have had a search but can't see anything listed.

The COSHH data sheet for Sentinel X100 says:

Chemical description
Neutral solution of inorganic and organic scale and corrosion inhibitors

Hazardous component(s) EINECS/ELINCS # Conc. CAS #
R52/53 Diammonium dimolybdate 248-517-2 25 %
27546-07-2 Xn, R20/22-36-52/53 Benzotriazole 202-394-1 25 %

--
Cheers,

John.

CH Inhibitor - how much, when and where? Dave[_45_] UK diy 14 January 29th 10 06:53 PM
Using CH inhibitor Andy Champ[_2_] UK diy 0 October 13th 09 07:50 PM
Inhibitor . UK diy 1 April 29th 05 09:46 PM
How much inhibitor? al UK diy 3 April 9th 05 03:28 PM
CH Inhibitor John UK diy 2 December 24th 04 03:23 PM