Senior Member

Default Shower hose

I am having trouble locating a replacement shower hose for my bathtub.

As per the pictures attached, it ends in an adaptor with a male 3/8" BSP with an O-ring on the side that screws into the tap.

The other side of the adaptor, that screws into the hose, is, I think 10mm thread.

I can always screw a 3/8" to 1/2" into the tap and attach a standard 1/2" hose but these adaptors are bulky and I have not found them in chrome.

Thanks,

Antonio
Attached Thumbnails
Shower hose-shower-hose-2-jpg  Shower hose-shower-hose-1-jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"asalcedo" wrote in message

I am having trouble locating a replacement shower hose for my bathtub.

As per the pictures attached, it ends in an adaptor with a male 3/8" BSP
with an O-ring on the side that screws into the tap.

The other side of the adaptor, that screws into the hose, is, I think
10mm thread.

I can always screw a 3/8" to 1/2" into the tap and attach a standard
1/2" hose but these adaptors are bulky and I have not found them in
chrome.

Thanks,

Antonio

What's wrong with it?

Senior Member

What is wrong with it?

If you mean with the old hose, the old hose is broken and leaking, near the handle

If you mean what is wrong with using a bronze adaptor, as I said, it won't look good, because of the bulkiness and different colour.

I am trying to find the same hose.

Shower hose connector Roland Perry UK diy 10 December 21st 11 06:19 PM
Shower hose David UK diy 4 January 18th 09 02:49 PM
Shower hose [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 2nd 07 09:17 PM
how to attach shower hose on concealed shower.. Olly D UK diy 4 July 21st 06 10:55 AM
Shortening Shower Hose Colin UK diy 2 July 5th 05 02:40 PM