DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   More gridwatch (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/349737-re-more-gridwatch.html)

Brian Gaff November 28th 12 10:30 PM

More gridwatch

I remember one site a while back telling me it was unable to grunt me
access, personally, I'd have been happy with a whistle instead of a grunt...

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

"The BMReports website is down for maintenace

This website is temporarily unavailable because an upgrade is currently
being carried out. The site is expected to be back by 20:00 GMT.

For more information please visit the ELEXON Portal."

Probably down while they run a spell checker over it, too..

Maintenance ... really!

Prolly powered by a windmill arf arf.

--
Tim

"That excessive bail ought not to be required, nor excessive fines
imposed,