Junior Member

Default linea toilet seat loose

Hi, I’ve recently had this toilet (with 'soft close seat', from Eastbrook) installed in my bathroom however the seat has become loose. There is very limited access behind and underneath and I can feel soft, rubbery 'wing nut' type nuts which bend so I cannot imagine tightening. I’m assuming it must be possible to do it from above. Any help much appreciated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/10/2012 13:37, edfdave wrote:
Hi, I’ve recently had this toilet (with 'soft close seat', from
Eastbrook) installed in my bathroom however the seat has become loose.
There is very limited access behind and underneath and I can feel soft,
rubbery 'wing nut' type nuts which bend so I cannot imagine tightening.
I’m assuming it must be possible to do it from above. Any help much
appreciated.

On some there is a flap on top of the hinge which you can prize up,
revealing a slotted screw head.