Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED and GU10 mixed on fitting

I have a spotlamp bar fitting with 4 GU10 lamps. I am cautiously wanting to
try LED and wonder if it would be practical to repace one (at a time) GU10
with a LED.
However, the fitting is on a touch/remote dimmer.

Any comments? (Other than I would need a dimmable LED)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

That's exactly what I did. It's a great idea for cautious adoption of a technology where the performance/price ratio is improving over time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote in
:

On 2012-10-29, DerbyBorn wrote:

Any recommendations for a decent Dishwasher at less than £300 (Not
Miele!) Simple - good layout - likely to last 5 - 10 years.

Contradictory requirements there, I think.

Perhaps we tend to be lucky - but have only had 3 (Indesit) washing
machines in 40 odd years.
Can't recall my Dishwasher experience - 2 in perhaps 25 years.
There comes a time when replacement makes snse in my opinion - in order to
get more up to date facilities.
I just want to avoid the "dogs" that are out there.

Ready mixed Polly filler or ready mixed plaster ? Stephen[_11_] UK diy 9 January 15th 10 09:05 AM
Mixed messages cajunpaisley Home Repair 14 May 17th 08 12:25 AM
Mixed emotions Bart V Woodturning 6 December 20th 06 09:44 PM
Mixed shower tap Raj UK diy 1 July 22nd 05 10:49 PM
Mixed shower tap Raj UK diy 0 July 22nd 05 09:59 PM