DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Down the Toilet a Little Bit Further Every Day ... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/344711-re-down-toilet-little-bit-further-every-day.html)

Brian Gaff August 7th 12 04:42 PM

Down the Toilet a Little Bit Further Every Day ...

Damn I knew I should have spellchecked that last message. grin.
Its a conspiracy, they are alearning to ypet my way.

Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Driving along today, I saw two professionally produced road-signs advising
where "Motorway Prohidited Traffic" should go, followed by another that
stated "This Road Will Be Clased Between ..."

So what's going on here then ? Another insane government inclusion policy
maybe, to make sure that dyslexic people can work with letters ... ?

Arfa