Old July 25th 12, 05:51 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Fracking.

Looks like it might be coming our way (to appease the wind turbine NIMBYs.)
But they could be in for a shock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEB_W...eature=related

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/research/energy...s/howMuch.html

Old July 25th 12, 06:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...in-the-uk.html

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Old July 26th 12, 09:04 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Looks like it might be coming our way (to appease the wind turbine
NIMBYs.)
But they could be in for a shock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEB_W...eature=related

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/research/energy...s/howMuch.html

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...in-the-uk.html

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

One also gets the releaase of toxic gases and substance sto the surface
sometimes at least.

Old July 26th 12, 06:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
"harryagain" wrote:

One also gets the releaase of toxic gases and substance sto the surface
sometimes at least.

Which ones?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frackin...nmental_impact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ..._contamination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ..._contamination

Old July 26th 12, 07:28 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote:

One also gets the releaase of toxic gases and substance sto the surface
sometimes at least.

Which ones?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frackin...nmental_impact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ..._contamination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ..._contamination

I see the eco-shills have captured fracking already and are busy
spreading the usual lies.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Old July 26th 12, 09:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

So nothing toxic then. Toxic means you die - like at Bhopal.

Umm, I don't want anything significantly harmful, thanks, even if it's
not immediately lethal.

Old July 28th 12, 01:21 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:
Umm, I don't want anything significantly harmful, thanks, even
if it's not immediately lethal.

Such as sunlight, water and air?

JGH