Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A new use for apprentices

Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the traffic warden
appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive tattoos he
had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the traffic
warden appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive tattoos
he had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

--
Adam

I was an apprentice at the age of 15. I had never sat in a driver's seat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the
traffic warden appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive
tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

Poor baby

Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the traffic warden
appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive tattoos he
had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

Common usage in the more crowded city streets not too far from here, if
they were apprenticed in Londonshire then it would likely be their sole
task for the first 2 years.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:10:20 -0700 (PDT), Owain
wrote:

On Jun 6, 10:11*pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive
tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore
Poor baby

Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

I sincerely hope that it wasn't a Cardiff City FC tat.

Nick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and
sore
Poor baby

Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

tribal pattern.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and
sore
Poor baby

Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and
sore
Poor baby
Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

Go on, I'll fall for it, what's a tramp stamp?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding
and sore
Poor baby
Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

Go on, I'll fall for it, what's a tramp stamp?

Google it. You are not one of my apprentices.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding
and sore
Poor baby
Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

Go on, I'll fall for it, what's a tramp stamp?

Google it. You are not one of my apprentices.

LOL
http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2010/02/...-tramp-stamps/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:52:55 +0100, geoff wrote:

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive
tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

Poor baby

Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man enough
to work through the pain.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/06/2012 22:40, fred wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the traffic
warden
appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive
tattoos he
had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

Common usage in the more crowded city streets not too far from here, if
they were apprenticed in Londonshire then it would likely be their sole
task for the first 2 years.

I must say I was rather amused by the young lady who had an image of a
cat tattooed at the very top of her thigh!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 01:14:08 -0700 (PDT), Owain wrote:

Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man

enough
to work through the pain.

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

I wouldn't know but I believe a fresh tattoo is a bit tender for a
few days. But nothing that a bit of savlon, large dressing and loose
clothing wouldn't ease.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:07:48 +0100, Moonraker wrote:
I must say I was rather amused by the young lady who had an image of a
cat tattooed at the very top of her thigh!

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:11 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Not that he could have actually done any real work as the
massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and
sore
Poor baby
Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

--
Adam

You said that your gf is being serviced by Masambula.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:23 am, "Dave Liquorice" wrote:
Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man
enough to work through the pain.

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

It depends on who has done the tattoo. It looks like his made did it.
--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Owain wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:23 am, "Dave Liquorice" wrote:
Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man
enough to work through the pain.

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

It depends on who has done the tattoo. It looks like his made did it.

mate not made!
--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:22:50 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Owain wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:23 am, "Dave Liquorice" wrote:
Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man
enough to work through the pain.

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

It depends on who has done the tattoo. It looks like his made did it.

mate not made!

Perhaps he comes from a posh family and you really mean maid.

Nick

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:03:19 +0100, ARWadsworth
wrote:

Owain wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:23 am, "Dave Liquorice" wrote:
Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man
enough to work through the pain.

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

It depends on who has done the tattoo. It looks like his made did it.

he has a made? **** me -kids today... don't know they're born... etc

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/06/2012 23:56, scorched wrote:

http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2010/02/...-tramp-stamps/

Such style ....

Strange how many girls actually have a bar code tat .... very wierd
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:39:13 -0700, Owain wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:19Â*pm, Rick Hughes wrote:
Strange how many girls actually have a bar code tat .... very wierd

I've actually considered getting that, but baring my bum at the self-
scan tills in Tesco to get the extra points might get me arrested.

Owain

Of of our receptionists at work had a bar code tat back in about 1990. At
the time, I was working with bar codes and she asked me to generate the
correct bar code for her date of birth etc., and she took that along to
the tattooist.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:07:48 +0100, Moonraker wrote:
I must say I was rather amused by the young lady who had an image of a
cat tattooed at the very top of her thigh!

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

That is a religious sign.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 7, 11:19 pm, Rick Hughes wrote:
Strange how many girls actually have a bar code tat .... very wierd

I've actually considered getting that, but baring my bum at the self-
scan tills in Tesco to get the extra points might get me arrested.

Owain

Of of our receptionists at work had a bar code tat back in about 1990. At
the time, I was working with bar codes and she asked me to generate the
correct bar code for her date of birth etc., and she took that along to
the tattooist.

So yesterday, you need a square barcode pointing to facebook.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
F Murtz wrote:
I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

That is a religious sign.

Heaven this way?

--
*The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:13:12 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other

day.

That is a religious sign.

Only if it's the two intersecting curved lines. Did it have a eye?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In igpond.com,
F wrote:
I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

That is a religious sign.

Heaven this way?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=r...iw=977&bih=583
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:39:13 -0700, Owain wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:19 pm, Rick Hughes wrote:
Strange how many girls actually have a bar code tat .... very wierd

I've actually considered getting that, but baring my bum at the self-
scan tills in Tesco to get the extra points might get me arrested.

Owain

Of of our receptionists at work had a bar code tat back in about 1990. At
the time, I was working with bar codes and she asked me to generate the
correct bar code for her date of birth etc., and she took that along to
the tattooist.

I hope you insisted on checking to make sure he's done it right!

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:01:41 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:13:12 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other

day.

That is a religious sign.

Only if it's the two intersecting curved lines. Did it have a eye?

Yes, and all the other bits that a fish should have. In colour. (It's a
huge hunting and fishing area around here, so a fish tattoo probably
isn't *that* uncommon - it's just the placement that seemed rather odd :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com, F
Murtz writes
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:07:48 +0100, Moonraker wrote:
I must say I was rather amused by the young lady who had an image of a
cat tattooed at the very top of her thigh!

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

That is a religious sign.

"If little girls are made of sugar and spice ..."

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:01:41 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:13:12 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other

day.
That is a religious sign.

Only if it's the two intersecting curved lines. Did it have a eye?

Yes, and all the other bits that a fish should have. In colour. (It's a
huge hunting and fishing area around here, so a fish tattoo probably
isn't *that* uncommon - it's just the placement that seemed rather odd :-)

To explain the smell?

I'll get my coat...

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:10:14 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

I wouldn't know but I believe a fresh tattoo is a bit tender for a
few days. But nothing that a bit of savlon, large dressing and loose
clothing wouldn't ease.

And the occasional matey slap on the arm, just to check he's all
right.
Mind you, H Neary would be all up in arms at that.