DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Sports car? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/341530-ot-sports-car.html)

harry May 26th 12 09:23 PM

OT Sports car?

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] May 27th 12 02:46 AM

OT Sports car?

harry wrote:
http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

It looks like you dont know how to write a web page, harry.

No surprises there, then

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Davey May 27th 12 10:46 AM

OT Sports car?

On Sat, 26 May 2012 13:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
harry wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

or maybe non-decipherable image?
--
Davey.

Andy Burns[_7_] May 27th 12 11:19 AM

OT Sports car?

Davey wrote:

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1
What does the panel think about this unknown make?

or maybe non-decipherable image?

Nah, just shagged MIME types on the server

Tineye found the same image on other servers

http://www.tribine.lv/upload/16005/i...prikoli-19.jpg

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] May 27th 12 07:15 PM

OT Sports car?

Andy Burns wrote:
Davey wrote:

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1
What does the panel think about this unknown make?

or maybe non-decipherable image?

Nah, just shagged MIME types on the server

because someone renamed a .jpg to a .nothing probably.

Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] May 28th 12 01:36 AM

OT Sports car?

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

#%$""!&+7/&)4)!"0A149;%.DICH7=;ÿÛ?C

****ing rare, indeed.

harry May 28th 12 06:06 AM

OT Sports car?

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

# %$" "!&+7/&)4)!"0A149;%.DICH7=;ÿÛ?C

****ing rare, indeed.

The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.

Tim[_28_] May 28th 12 04:03 PM

OT Sports car?

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

# %$" "!&+7/&)4)!"0A149;%.DICH7=;ÿÛ?C

****ing rare, indeed.

The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.

You don't say? I'm amazed no one spotted that.

Tim

Muddymike[_2_] May 29th 12 09:09 AM

OT Sports car?

wrote:

http://images.stupidvideos.com/image...523_m730_____1

What does the panel think about this unknown make?

# %$" "!&+7/&)4)!"0A149;%.DICH7=;ÿÛ?C

****ing rare, indeed.

The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.

You don't say? I'm amazed no one spotted that.

Tim

Never, I thought it was a car painted in semi invisibility paint.

Mike

Jules Richardson May 30th 12 01:50 PM

OT Sports car?

On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.

As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] May 30th 12 02:22 PM

OT Sports car?

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.

As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

well it exists as a layer of paint IN FRONT OF the van..

But this isn't alt.metaphsyics is it?

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Tim[_28_] May 30th 12 07:26 PM

OT Sports car?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.
As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

well it exists as a layer of paint IN FRONT OF the van..

But this isn't alt.metaphsyics is it?

Can we be sure it isn't a van built onto the back of a painting?

Tim

hugh May 30th 12 08:52 PM

OT Sports car?

In message
-sep
tember.org, Tim writes
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.
As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

well it exists as a layer of paint IN FRONT OF the van..

But this isn't alt.metaphsyics is it?

Can we be sure it isn't a van built onto the back of a painting?

Tim

A Van Gogh perhaps?
--
hugh

Davey May 30th 12 10:38 PM

OT Sports car?

On Wed, 30 May 2012 20:52:50 +0100
hugh ] wrote:

In message
-sep
tember.org, Tim writes
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.
As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

well it exists as a layer of paint IN FRONT OF the van..

But this isn't alt.metaphsyics is it?

Can we be sure it isn't a van built onto the back of a painting?

Tim

A Van Gogh perhaps?

That sounds even better in American.
--
Davey.

geoff May 31st 12 01:00 AM

OT Sports car?

In message
-sep
tember.org, Tim writes
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:06:01 -0700, harry wrote:
The car is actually painted on to the van behind it.
As the car doesn't exist, the van can't be behind it, can it?

well it exists as a layer of paint IN FRONT OF the van..

But this isn't alt.metaphsyics is it?

Can we be sure it isn't a van built onto the back of a painting?

I rather think its a collective hallucination

--
geoff