DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Loose soft close growler seat (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/340121-loose-soft-close-growler-seat.html)

CD[_2_] May 13th 12 02:58 PM

Loose soft close growler seat

I've tried but it's beaten me, any idea how I tighten one of these up?

http://i47.tinypic.com/20qi4px.jpg

I've removed the 2 grub screws which seems to have had little effect, I've
tried lifting & sliding it forward, but don't want to use too much force &
break it.
The growler is the flush against the wall type, so no access behind. Any
pointers much appreciated.

CD

harryagain May 13th 12 06:37 PM

"CD" wrote in message
I've tried but it's beaten me, any idea how I tighten one of these up?

http://i47.tinypic.com/20qi4px.jpg

I've removed the 2 grub screws which seems to have had little effect, I've
tried lifting & sliding it forward, but don't want to use too much force &
break it.
The growler is the flush against the wall type, so no access behind. Any
pointers much appreciated.

CD

Probably nuts beneath, and the seat fitted to the pan before it was
installed. ie, you may have to remove the pan to get it off.