DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping: Boiler Experts (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/338010-ping-boiler-experts.html)

Baz March 30th 12 01:24 PM

Ping: Boiler Experts

Hi Guys.

I have an old Ideal Super Mexico CF65 Boiler. BG No. 41-407-40.

It is over 25 years old, never needed any work apart from a couple of
Thermocouples.

But now the Timer is Buggered. It is a Landis RWB4.

Anyone know where I might find one?

--
Best Regards
Baz

Doctor Drivel March 30th 12 01:37 PM

Boiler Experts

"Baz" wrote in message
Hi Guys.

I have an old Ideal Super Mexico CF65 Boiler. BG No. 41-407-40.

It is over 25 years old, never needed any work apart from a couple of
Thermocouples.

But now the Timer is Buggered. It is a Landis RWB4.

Anyone know where I might find one?

Parts Centre. If not available then fit a modern external timer. Best to
replace the room stat with a stat/timer and by-pass the timer wiring on the
boiler.

geoff April 4th 12 10:50 PM

Ping: Boiler Experts

In message , Baz
writes
Hi Guys.

I have an old Ideal Super Mexico CF65 Boiler. BG No. 41-407-40.

It is over 25 years old, never needed any work apart from a couple of
Thermocouples.

But now the Timer is Buggered. It is a Landis RWB4.

Anyone know where I might find one?

Just go and buy an all singing all dancing timer from one of the sheds

much more bang for a lot less buck

--
geoff