DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT but interesting (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/329210-ot-but-interesting.html)

harry September 30th 11 06:39 PM

OT but interesting

The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

cynic September 30th 11 07:22 PM

OT but interesting

On Sep 30, 6:39*pm, harry wrote:
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...mpression_gene...

That will sort out a lot of speed cameras if it ever gets to market.

geoff September 30th 11 07:35 PM

OT but interesting

In message
,
harry writes
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

Yes, and ?

They've been around for a while, not exactly new

Maybe you should keep away from these things you don't understand,
they're only going to confuse you

--
geoff

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] September 30th 11 09:17 PM

OT but interesting

harry wrote:
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

highly useful for destroying anti-social PV panels and wind turbines.

Without leaving any fingerprints on them

johno[_2_] October 1st 11 09:42 AM

OT but interesting

On Sep 30, 6:39*pm, harry wrote:
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...mpression_gene...

Wonder if we will see them in Maplins? :-)

gazz October 1st 11 04:55 PM

OT but interesting

"johno" wrote in message
On Sep 30, 6:39 pm, harry wrote:
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...mpression_gene...

Wonder if we will see them in Maplins? :-)

only if it's sold as a toy for under 10's,

Jim Hawkins October 3rd 11 10:05 PM

OT but interesting

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
harry wrote:
The E-bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

highly useful for destroying anti-social PV panels and wind turbines.

.... and ghetto blasters and all the other anti-social high-power audio
rubbish that we're cursed with these days..

Jim Hawkins