DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lies. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/327503-lies.html)

harry August 21st 11 09:09 AM

Lies.

How about this for a load of lies?
http://www.economy-radiators.com/index.html?
gclid=CLvgs6v336oCFcFP4Qodxhoa7g

Count de Monet[_4_] August 21st 11 11:06 AM

Lies.

On 21/08/2011 09:09, harry wrote:
How about this for a load of lies?
http://www.economy-radiators.com/index.html?
gclid=CLvgs6v336oCFcFP4Qodxhoa7g

“All statements made are our “own opinion” based on the real life and
published running costs of four test rooms which we measured on our own
premises”.

harry August 21st 11 05:08 PM

Lies.

On Aug 21, 11:06*am, Count de Monet wrote:
On 21/08/2011 09:09, harry wrote:

How about this for a load of lies?
http://www.economy-radiators.com/index.html?
gclid=CLvgs6v336oCFcFP4Qodxhoa7g

“All statements made are our “own opinion” based on the real life and
published running costs of four test rooms which we measured on our own
premises”.

I bety ou did. All electric heaters are100% efficient. No
exceptions.
Ergo yours are no better then anyone elses.

Roger Mills[_2_] August 21st 11 07:57 PM

Lies.

On 21/08/2011 09:09, harry wrote:
How about this for a load of lies?
http://www.economy-radiators.com/index.html?
gclid=CLvgs6v336oCFcFP4Qodxhoa7g

It would help if your link wrapped properly!

Anyway, the site is complete garbage - unless they've found a way of
defeating the laws of Physics!

However efficient the control system, something using on-peak
electricity at 10p per unit (not the 8p they claim) hasn't got a hope in
hell of competing for running costs with a system using gas at 3p per unit!

Their page on tariffs which claims to remove the confusion from other
peoples' claims is pretty confusing and garbage-laden itself!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Graham. August 21st 11 10:02 PM

Lies.

"Roger Mills" wrote in message ...
On 21/08/2011 09:09, harry wrote:
How about this for a load of lies?
http://www.economy-radiators.com/index.html?
gclid=CLvgs6v336oCFcFP4Qodxhoa7g

It would help if your link wrapped properly!

Even when repaired, I can't get that link to work, but I'm guessing it should point to this PDF

http://www.economy-radiators.com/pdf...11%20web .pdf

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%