DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plastic pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/326611-plastic-pipe.html)

asalcedo July 29th 11 12:49 PM

Plastic pipe

In order to feed a garden tap, I need to lay a new mains water pipe inside quite constrained and inaccessible wooden boxes and under floorboards.

Some of this pipe will run along hot water copper pipes (and near electrical cables).

Is it safe and durable to use JG Speedfit coil pipe like:

JG Speedfit Coil BPEX Barrier Pipe 10mm x 25m | Screwfix.com

For a pipe run of about 23 meters from the connection to the mains in the garage to the tap, will 10mm pipe suffice or should I go for 15mm pipe in order to not restrict the flow too much? (Since it is mainly for watering the plants I do not need full flow of water)

Thanks,

Antonio