DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Test (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/325434-test.html)

harryagain July 2nd 11 06:41 PM

Test

Trying to sort out my problems

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] July 2nd 11 07:33 PM

Test

harryagain wrote:
Trying to sort out my problems

I am afraid even God couldn't do that, harry.

harryagain July 2nd 11 07:37 PM

Test

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article ,
"harryagain" wrote:

Trying to sort out my problems

Why don't you use alt.test?

--
Tim

"That excessive bail ought not to be required, nor excessive fines
imposed,

Never hard o fit , that's why :-)
I think I'm fixed up now anyway.

harryagain July 3rd 11 06:54 AM

Test

harryagain wrote:
Trying to sort out my problems

I am afraid even God couldn't do that, harry.

Well, maybe not. But I think I have managed. Does that mean I am better
than God?

(lightning bolt!!!)

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] July 3rd 11 05:03 PM

Test

harryagain wrote:
harryagain wrote:
Trying to sort out my problems

I am afraid even God couldn't do that, harry.

Well, maybe not. But I think I have managed. Does that mean I am better
than God?

(lightning bolt!!!)

No. just that what you think and what is real, as ever, remain two
distinctly separate categories.