DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to adjust PVC door hinges (pictures) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/324873-re-how-adjust-pvc-door-hinges-pictures.html)

Jim K[_3_] June 19th 11 10:41 PM

How to adjust PVC door hinges (pictures)

On Jun 19, 10:25 pm, "SS" wrote:
Does anyone know how I can adjust these hinges on a PVC door (dropping at
the latch side)

I hope the links work.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...20Dates/h1.jpg

This one looks off center..

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0Dates/h11.jpg

pics of the inner (hidden when shut) sides will be more useful

Jim K

SS[_2_] June 19th 11 10:53 PM

"Jim K" wrote in message
On Jun 19, 10:25 pm, "SS" wrote:
Does anyone know how I can adjust these hinges on a PVC door (dropping at
the latch side)

I hope the links work.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...20Dates/h1.jpg

This one looks off center..

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0Dates/h11.jpg

pics of the inner (hidden when shut) sides will be more useful

Jim K

Not sure what you mean, If you can clarify I will take some more pics and
post a link.