DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   keeping driveway clean (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/319392-re-keeping-driveway-clean.html)

williammwill February 26th 11 11:41 AM

keeping driveway clean

its not spamming you wally, you provide good advice and then a backlink, mutually beneficial.

Tim Watts February 26th 11 12:35 PM

keeping driveway clean

williammwill ) wibbled on Saturday 26 February 2011
11:41:

its not spamming you wally, you provide good advice and then a backlink,
mutually beneficial.

What is and to whom are you talking?

My newsreader has expired the preceeding articles - could you please add
some quoting for context...

--
Tim Watts

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] February 26th 11 01:46 PM

keeping driveway clean

Tim Watts wrote:
williammwill ) wibbled on Saturday 26 February 2011
11:41:

its not spamming you wally, you provide good advice and then a backlink,
mutually beneficial.

What is and to whom are you talking?

My newsreader has expired the preceeding articles - could you please add
some quoting for context...

How can he?
headers..
== Organization :http://groups.google.com

The worlds worst Usenet reader.

Infested by amateurs who think Usenet is a 'chat group'

Tim Watts February 26th 11 02:12 PM

keeping driveway clean

The Natural Philosopher ) wibbled on Saturday 26
February 2011 13:46:

Tim Watts wrote:
williammwill ) wibbled on Saturday 26 February 2011
11:41:

its not spamming you wally, you provide good advice and then a backlink,
mutually beneficial.

What is and to whom are you talking?

My newsreader has expired the preceeding articles - could you please add
some quoting for context...

How can he?
headers..
== Organization :http://groups.google.com

That's of no concern to me ;- Just to fact that random messages with no
context pop out of the blue. He could always cut'n'paste.

--
Tim Watts