DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Strange drain cover things update (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/317094-strange-drain-cover-things-update.html)

mogga January 13th 11 03:19 PM

Strange drain cover things update

Better pic of them here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25345470@N02/5351574033/

A neighbour reckons it's a drain someone put in when one of the houses
flooded...

(Can't find old thread due to not knowing how to use my newsreader
properly after I messed with the settings.)
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Skipweasel[_2_] January 13th 11 04:18 PM

Strange drain cover things update

In article ,
says...
Better pic of them here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25345470@N02/5351574033/

You often see things like that isolated in the middle of a field
somewhere. It's on a long run for someone remote who's managed to get
onto mains sewerage.