DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Doorway or arch height (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/3142-doorway-arch-height.html)

Mark B October 30th 03 05:36 PM

Doorway or arch height

When I get my previously mention conservatory built, I will need to make a
doorway or possibly an arch through from the main house.

I'm not working under building regs but would like to know what is the
regulation minimum height? This will determine my breakthrough position.

Thank you

mark b

BigWallop October 30th 03 05:42 PM

Doorway or arch height

"Mark B" wrote in message
When I get my previously mention conservatory built, I will need to make a
doorway or possibly an arch through from the main house.

I'm not working under building regs but would like to know what is the
regulation minimum height? This will determine my breakthrough position.

Thank you

mark b

Follow the height of your existing doors.